Friday, February 13, 2009

Sale @ my Etsy Shop! And, an Interview with the Soap Queen!


As seen on the Storque Article on Etsy, I am having a sale!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Celebrating love this weekend! Enter "VDAY" in the message to seller/buyers notes during checkout and receive 25% off your order total (before shipping)! All orders over $30 (before shipping) will ship for free! Ends am EST Monday Feb 16th, discounts will be refunded after payment, convo me if you perfer a revised invoice ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5895628



Also, this week, I was featured on The Soap Queen's blog. The Soap Queen is Anne-Marie, the owner of Bramble Berry.


I thank her for presenting my interview and invite you to go read it. Interview


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the review you make some very pretty stuff.